- Had a productive 4 hours in KLCC on Saturday, mostly accumulating freebies...
- Took Friday off. Went with Mum to the Reckitt Benckiser warehouse sale (in Shah Alam this year) and it took longer travelling there and back than it was to shop there. Didn't feel like a 4 day weekend because I spent some of Friday and Saturday attending to work stuff, which was a bit the potong stim.
- Speaking of which, this is one busy season for tax agents, etc.
- Mum finally sucked it up and signed up for online banking... because the bank wanted to charge her OTC charges/nuisance charge. The least I could do is help her set up the online bill payment.
- Spent more at the MPH Distributors' Warehouse Sale than I would in a long time.
- Someone finally came up with a yoga class where you try to sleep in the 45 minute class.
- I think they only got Hasan Minhaj to do the White House Correspondents' Dinner because they know that the president wasn't going to be there.
Sunday, 30 April 2017
Week 17, 2017 - Labour Day weekend
It's Labour Day weekend and tomorrow (Monday) is a public holiday. After a busy three days, I don't know what to do tomorrow.
Mum's currently on holiday back to the East Coast with her siblings, leaving the three of us to fend for ourselves. Because it's another long weekend, there's also a bunch of warehouse sales going on around the Klang Valley.