Sunday, 16 April 2017

Week 15, 2017 - Easter Sunday

  • Local publisher of titles like Doraemon and Detective Conan is shuttering and having their closing clearance sale in their offices in Puchong. The catch is that they're only posting the sale hours on their FB. 
  • Valiram warehouse sale was a letdown. Don't get me started on the renovation work going on at the Marriott and how I didn't figure out walking through Starhill until I was about to leave. Cis.
  • Because it's Easter weekend, several malls decided to have their bazaars this weekend.
  • More Rock Corner outlets having closing sales. Went to the Bangsar Village outlet and made off with a couple of CDs going for 30% off. I'm probably gonna regret it when it goes down to 50% and 70% off later down the road. That said, I now have a reason to go to Subang Parade in the near future.