Sunday, 5 March 2017

Week 9, 2017

Weather still hot as balls during the day (and sometimes during the night). Trump is still PotUS (#ITMFA). Obladi oblada life goes on.
  • Saw Logan Saturday morning.
  • Another entry to the #oldliao feeling: Daria is 20 years old this week. I can't be the only one that's ever seen the show... Great, now I can't get the theme song out of my head and you can't find decent uploads online because Viacom shuts those down like legal whack-a-moles.
  • OMG KOI The is finally opening in Malaysia!!! I've only ever had it (that's if I remembered) when I'm in Singapore. 
  • This year's Urbanscapes dates and acts are announced.
  • Mew is coming to KL for Urbanscapes!!
  • Hans Isaac is off the market.
  • Nothing more exciting than finding a money changer that's selling Sing Dollar for less than RM3.16...