Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Puchong Mess

Happened to be in Puchong to check out another warehouse sale nearby and it was almost lunch time. Since this place got the Malay Mail bump a few weeks ago, things have been busier (if it wasn't before). It's also a weekday lunch only kind of place since the company doing this have weekend catering gigs and don't exactly do this full time. 

I don't know if they raised prices because of the Malay Mail bump or if it was just a coincidence.
As the place was the upstairs of a catering company and seating is limited, the line starts from downstairs. It's not a place you can linger too long; you literally just dine and dash. 

As everyone else in line either came in pairs or groups and yours truly was alone, I got a seat before some of the people in line in front of me. 


Admittedly, the place is a little chaotic. And you get to choose between white or "Indian" (parboiled) rice. There was also salted fish curry as an option the day I was there. If there was any fried bittergourd around, I didn't have any. 


It was fine, I guess, but not enough for me to drive and pay the toll to Puchong just because. Even if I was already in Puchong in passing or something...