- The Chizza is now available in Singapore and people are complaining about the size of the actual thing (that it's smaller than a personal pan pizza). Hello, you can only butterfly the chicken so much lah.
- So Air Asia now has flights to Hawaii via Osaka. Erm, yay? RM1,000 (RM500 one way)... could be worse, I guess.
- Got my cleaning supplies prize in the post this week, haha.
- Got the 10,000 steps in walking around Pavilion and that general area of Bukit Bintang on Thursday. Didn't make it to Sungei Wang.
- Finally cashed the hot stone massage voucher I won a couple months ago. Not sure if it was worth the full price or the hassle of going to The Gardens on a weekend.
- Swung by Da Men on Friday afternoon. All these months later, it's still boring as balls.
Sunday, 12 February 2017
Week 6, 2017
We're now back to our regularly scheduled "hot as balls" weather. Ish.
With Thaipusam on Thursday, I decided to have a self-declared 4 day weekend.