Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Restoran Mahesha, Taman Tun

Got a new phone, but had to change the SIM card to nano SIM, which required a trip to the corner Celcom place in Taman Tun. Since had found and paid for parking, decided to stick around for lunch.

There's a couple other places on the same row that also serve banana leaf rice, but between the racist waiters in Jaipur Curry House, and Aunty Manju's was underwhelming overall... Besides, I think this was a different place was under a different name before (Istilah, I think). 

Anyhow, because we were also early (and also it wasn't THAT busy), service was pretty prompt. 

I forgot to take a picture before eating... so whoops me.
I think the basic rice set was RM6. Until the sibling asked, I didn't know there was an Indian/parboiled rice option, so get that if you don't want plain white rice. Curries was okay, I suppose. In retrospect, I totally forgot to ask for rasam. Cis.... At least it's vegetables I eat, so I can't complain. 

I didn't get a receipt, but the bill came up to RM20 something for two people (the sibling ordered his usual mutton varuval, on top of a vadei to munch on, plus drinks [teh ais and bru coffee]). Could've been more expensive, I would think. 

Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 1, TTDI. 
(near Secret Recipe)