Monday, 12 September 2016

Aidiladha 2016

Today being a public holiday, I kinda planned to go check out Popular's RM5 Fiesta in Viva Home. The sibling only came along because there wasn't gonna be any lunch at home, but also to up his Pokemon GO game, which was fine by me. 

Didn't buy any books this year (didn't see any graphic novels this time) because I wasn't really in the mood, but I did get myself a new roll of plastic book wrap. Also had lunch at the Thai restaurant there before leaving.

Also swung by Amcorp Mall on the way home because I hadn't been back to BookXcess for the longest time. The park across the street was buzzing with people and Pokemon lures as people are trying to catch Pikachu (makes sense, since there's a TNB office nearby and it's an electrical creature) and what not. 

Finally called it a day and went home. Feeling a little tired because I'm feeling a little under the weather (funny feeling in the throat, etc)...