- OMG - new IKEA catalogue is here!!
- My ASOS order finally arrived - whee!
- After years of staying away because of the crowds, finally claimed the free baked egg at The Red Beanbag (which is supposedly a signature dish of theirs), thanks to Offpeak.my. Mostly because if I don't, I might forget about it, even though I'm pretty sure I'm going to the upcoming Cooler Lumpur festival there in a couple of weeks.
- The Poslaju drive thru counter at the local post office is finally up and running. Not sure if people knew that or not, but I'll put it out there.
- This week I learnt the existence of the surat denda.
- Road closures for Merdeka parade rehearsals. Great, just great.
- The voice of Stu Pickles died this past week.
- The Olympics are finally over.
Sunday, 28 August 2016
Week 36, 2016
There's still some haze, but not serious enough that people are masking up.