Sunday, 28 August 2016

Week 36, 2016

There's still some haze, but not serious enough that people are masking up.
  • OMG - new IKEA catalogue is here!!
  • My ASOS order finally arrived - whee! 
  • After years of staying away because of the crowds, finally claimed the free baked egg at The Red Beanbag (which is supposedly a signature dish of theirs), thanks to Offpeak.my. Mostly because if I don't, I might forget about it, even though I'm pretty sure I'm going to the upcoming Cooler Lumpur festival there in a couple of weeks. 
  • The Poslaju drive thru counter at the local post office is finally up and running. Not sure if people knew that or not, but I'll put it out there. 
  • This week I learnt the existence of the surat denda. 
  • Road closures for Merdeka parade rehearsals. Great, just great. 
  • The voice of Stu Pickles died this past week. 
  • The Olympics are finally over.