I choked up a little when I first saw the trailer for THIS Ghostbusters recently (again, I don't look for trailers online, I watch them in the cinema).
- I'm sure it would be fun to watch in 3D and all, but no.
- The third act was probably the reason Chris Hemsworth agreed to play the himbo receptionist (and during the credits, haha). Even Janine was more competent than this one :P
- Got to say... nice to see a clean shaven Hemsworth speaking with his own accent.
- Kate McKinnon - funniest thing ever.
- Sat next to this kid who was holding on to his parents for dear life. Another generation of kids traumatised by the Ghostbusters.
- Plenty of cameos to watch out for... that is if you're familiar with the SNL universe. But if you're not it's okay, because SNL wasn't really a thing outside the US anyway, so..