- Finally got to try the baked cheese tarts when I finally bothered to go to IPC. Not bad, but for RM7.90 each, it's not something you buy often. Also, don't get me started on the awkward packaging.
- Cashed in my Browhaus voucher this week.
- Sephora finally opening in the second home next week, yay!
- In other lame-o news: Got brand spanking new ONECARD! Whee!
- Anyone tried Starbucks's new Frappuccino drinks yet? I haven't gotten round to it, because finding a store that still has Tall size on their menu has been a challenge.
- Dunno if I could bring myself to try McD's longan desserts or not :P
- Speaking of McD desserts, the cendol flavoured soft serve is just essentially gula melaka flavour, which is great if you're a fan (yay), but just FYI.
- After years of hankering, there's finally Starbucks's boxed hot cocoa drinks on supermarket shelves here. The snag is that they're RM40 a box, which is still cheaper than Godiva's hot chocolate mix (which was RM1xx), but that's comparing apples to oranges. Did you know legally hot chocolate and hot cocoa are not the same thing?
Sunday, 12 June 2016
Week 25, 2016
Touch of flu update: better, but waking up in the middle of the balmy nights still hampering the recovery process.
Weather: Still hot as balls. Rain also still panas, still kena buka a/c malam-malam.