- Talk about shocking deaths this past week: RIP, Samantha Schubert.
- You know Maybank really gouge people when they now offer complimentary WiFi for people waiting at the branch. (They very shrewdly put one-time passwords on the queue number tickets)
- Still no news of renewals for Criminal Minds, Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders and CSI: Cyber.
- So many damn Lemonade spoofs. At this point, I don't know if I want to bother with it.
- Best news ever: Sephora opening in the second home. But whether I can collect points with both Sephora and ONECARD remains to be seen. Would be sad if I had to choose. Also, no idea if certain brands that are only available in KL branches would be available there. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.
- Checked out the Sephora store reopening event (for Black Card holders) in KLCC early Saturday morning... mostly for the RM50 voucher (which I got). Also left with buttload of samples, wheee...!!
- Also managed to swing by this year's Urbanscapes happening on Jalan Hang Kasturi.
- First trip back to Crackhouse Comedy Club KL this year.
Sunday, 1 May 2016
Week 19, 2016 - Labour Day!
Happy Labour Day/May Day/etc.
Weather this past week was not bad: instead of it being hot as balls day and night, there's now some late afternoon rain.