- More famous people died this week.
- If the alleged reports of how Stana Katic and Nathan Fillion really don't get along off screen (she's a bitch, he's an ass, etc, or some version of both) are true, they really fooled whatever fans Castle has left after it was announced that she would not be back for the next (and probably last) season of Castle.
- They finally brought in the S'mores and Key Lime Pie Frappuccinos at the local Starbucks. Guess which one I would rather try :P
- Went back to the new(ish) cheapo phone accessories shop in Dataran Glomac (it's the same row as Jemari, not the row with the Public Bank) we stumbled across last week to get a tempered glass protector for the 2-year old phablet (which I'm surprised to find, and worth the RM16 as I don't have the patience to install it myself) and a 2-metre charging cable, which both Kedai Ustaz nor Gadget World 666 don't seem to have. Admittedly the prices there are either average or more expensive, depending on what you're looking for.
- Bought a ticket to the new MACC show in June. Here's hoping I can actually make it.
- Just to use up some of the AirAsia BIG points (racked up from trips to Paradigm) that's expiring soon, I booked a day trip (more like hours, really) to Johor and also an onboard meal. Here's hoping I could make that trip.
Sunday, 24 April 2016
Week 18, 2016
Heat wave day no. 1214382. In other words: still hot as balls. The heavy rain over the last couple of days helped the balmy summer night feeling :P