- Potted Potter and comedian Gabriel Iglesias happening in the same week in June. Already got tickets to the former, but ticketing news of the latter yet to be announced. But am already dreading going to Sunway Pyramid on a Sunday evening :P
- There's an upcoming building in KL that people online says look like the Eye of Sauron from the LOTR movies, LOL.
- Finally checked out the cheapest phone accessory place in PJ.
- Had no idea you can make a musical out of Bret Easton Ellis's American Psycho :P
- I don't know how a spinoff of The Blacklist is gonna play out, but I think they also realise that The Blacklist itself would run out of steam at some point.
- Checked out both the Anya Hindmarch Family & Friends one day sale (not very exciting, as people have already reserved most of the items and bagged pending pick up so there wasn't much else left for the rest of us; so I went nuts at the refreshment area outside the sale by nicking a bunch of Twinings tea bags, etc) and the Valiram sale (you know it's the same shit when I saw some people posted pictures of the Godiva products they bought that was past expiry).
- Favourite Arnott's cookie (Kingston, BTW) was on clearance at Cold Storage for RM2.80. They normally cost RM12. Swiped the two packs there :P
Sunday, 3 April 2016
Week 14, 2016
Weather still as balmy as ever - even when it rains, you're still sweating up a storm. Ish.