- News that Shemar Moore's left Criminal Minds left feeling like... meh-ish.
- According to TIME magazine, nasi lemak is one of the world's "healthier" international breakfasts. The whole country's laughing their asses off at this.
- Apple announcing the smaller Apple SE this week gives vendors who still have their 5s casing stock hope in clearing them out, haha.
- Now you can make MCMC complaints via WhatsApp. *headdesk*
- Saw this weird take on Ibsen's Enemy of the People on Saturday night that left me feeling O.o To be fair, I wasn't in the best frame of mind for it, so...
- Round 1 of Qing Ming on Sunday morning.
- Easter weekend.
- Cold and flu meds like Fedac and even Panadol Cold and Flu are OOS at the few pharmacies I enquired at. Ish.
Sunday, 27 March 2016
Week 13, 2016 - Easter weekend
Even though Qing Ming is upon us, but as actual date is only next Monday, the weather is still hot as balls this week.