- Really joined the line at Line Clear when I went there for lunch on Monday.
- Checked out da:men on Tuesday.
- Saw Deadpool early on Wednesday, before the local and even American screening...?
- Mother's side CNY gathering on Thursday at the uncle's place.
- Saw the last Tales from the Bedroom at KLPAC's Pentas 2 on Friday.
- Unsurprisingly, Rakuten in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia is closing soon.
Sunday, 14 February 2016
Week 7, 2016 - Ren Ri 2016
Chinese New Year was on Monday and Tuesday this year, so a lot of people (and Chinese-owned companies) took up to this entire week off (I only got Wednesday off). As a Klang Valley born and bred, those of us that are still here are enjoying the nice traffic and parking situations, especially when it came to doing bank errands (more parking than usual at certain branches) on the two working days we got, so whee...!
Today being the 7th day of CNY, it's also ren ri aka "everyone's birthday". And also not forgetting the Jade Emperor's birthday celebrations later/next day...