- Monday was a state holiday. Tomorrow being Federal Day, I sense chaos is upon us.
- Drove all the way to Genting Highlands on Saturday for Ed Alonzo's show, Psycho Circus of Magic and Mayhem and overnight stay at First World Hotel. Those posts to follow.
- Also finally got to try Godiva's soft serve ice cream. Most expensive soft serve ice cream ever, but luckily pretty good too :P
- Saw Kuah Jenhan's latest show at PJ Live Arts's Cabaret space.
- No idea you can now shop for lululemon from Malaysia at the HK online store. Erm, whee?
Sunday, 31 January 2016
Week 5, 2016
Weather still hot as balls. There's a piece of news going around that it'll be 16 degrees Celsius next weekend during CNY. I'll believe it when it happens.