- Prophet Muhammad had a second birthday on Thursday with Christmas being on Friday.
- It's COLOMBIA, not COLUMBIA - one's a country, the other's a school....!
- Crazy dude tossed petrol bombs at his wife's boyfriend's car near an LRT station, causing some panic that maybe said LRT station was being bombed. And you wonder why that guy was getting divorced...
- It was only a matter of time before Malaysia has it's own shariah-compliant airline. Hilariously founded by a couple of Indian dudes, whom I'm guessing is cashing on the Malay "paranoia" about things not being "halal" ...
- Spent Christmas night at the Crackhouse.
- Radiohead's Christmas gift to the world: Their rejected Bond theme. Pretty good, but still can't hear anything Thom Yorke is actually saying.
- Nope, still haven't seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Sunday, 27 December 2015
Week 52, 2015 - Maulidur Rasul and Christmas long weekend
For monsoon season, it's been terribly hot this week; like in the Northern Hemisphere where it's still warm in December. Short work week for people who aren't already on leave until next year (you know who you are).