Turning 2.6 decades old on December 1, Instant Café Theatre Company takes us down Malaysia mudah lupa lane with its best hits and political satire classics. Join this one-night-only emergency meeting of the 25 Prominent Comedians ++ as they ask:
What is happening to D’State of the D’Nation? Are things so D’Pressing that some of us are actually missing the good old days of ISA D’tention? Has it gotten worse or has it always been this funny? Instant Café is here to remind us there were no good old days. But we laughed anyway.
Together with friends, Instant Café Theatre holds a D’State of D’Nation Telethon to raise 2.6 Billion Ringgit and return Malaysia to its former Glory. And Dignity. And Currency.
|The chaos that is ticket collection. And yes, they were sorted by price.|
|Shelah working the red carpet|
|Bird's eye view|
|Some things were going pretty cheap, especially the t-shirts.|
Notice the 2.6 theme.
|The show kicked off with Ribena Berry.|
- Yes, they have their own spin to Let it Go. Forgot how it went, but still. Also, too many songs to keep track of.
- The RM2.60 programme was the best buy of the evening.
- Even in drag, Sean Ghazi still looks hot... tak aci betul. LOL.
- All the founders were there... except for Jit. Even Andrew Leci showed up!
- Jo Kukathas's other characters also showed up - YB and also that judge fler.
- The "lost P. Ramlee film" sketch is back - with Na'a Murad as the religious officer this time. The "bin Dover" part really cracked the house up, I already forgot if they used the same first name as the last time I saw this.