- Saw The Last Witch Hunter.
- Bought a chocolate cheesecake from Uncle Tetsu this weekend because as there was a 20% off promo for the next few days. Fortunately it didn't involve being stuck in line forever: Walked up, ordered, paid, and was told to come back to collect at a predetermined time, which wasn't that long. If you like Japanese style light and fluffy cheesecakes, this is okaylah.
- Attempted to go to this food fest that's near the Taman Jaya LRT station, but the traffic situation (and everything else, based on the Facebook event page) was so crap, decided to just go someplace else for lunch.
- Managed to sneak in going to a couple of warehouse sales over the week, namely the MPH Distributors sale and the Anya Hindmarch one :P
- Drove my mum to the warehouse sale in Wisma GBA in Puchong early Saturday morning and between us, bought Loacker (mum), candy (both), gum (me), McCormick spices and other condiments (me).
Sunday, 1 November 2015
Week 44, 2015
Loads of rain this week. Real or not, quite frankly I don't really care.