- Wednesday was a public holiday. Took the chance to drive downtown for recon and check a new ice cream place in DU.
- First time attending a Catholic wedding service in one of the older Catholic churches in KL.
- They finally announced the dates of this year's Big Bad Wolf Books sale. The weird post about wanting to charge admission, boxes only and for plastic bags was a misdirected joke to the nth degree.
- Checked out the Valiram Group's Family and Friends sale in the Westin on Saturday. Made out with ONE item.
- Paying multiple parking summons at MBPJ with the parking situation there in the span of one week is tiring and annoying.
Sunday, 18 October 2015
Week 42, 2015
Haze is back this weekend and in full force... at least, that's what my sinuses told me via headache.