- I thought after many years of watching some (not all) gritty crime scenes on crime and cop shows, having the FBI tactical team dig up a house full of dead bodies in all levels of decay hidden in the walls was pretty gross (by in the walls, I mean ALL the walls). Have to like that having the FBI guys puke after all that makes them seem human. While I get that they weren't expecting to find quite that any bodies, let alone that many, you would think that by the time the boss (the dad from Alias) showed up, they would have done the Vicks under the nostrils thing or something.
- Josh Brolin's character wearing flip flops - haha.
- Going around in private jets - macam Criminal Minds :P
- I admit I haven't seen a lot of movies with Emily Blunt in it, but her American accent is not bad.
- How did a former prosecutor get so adept with guns one?
- Hey, it's the guy from Burn Notice!
- It's just as well that there's no nudity in this.
- The wet willie torture device was really... out of left field.
I like that I didn't really know what's going to happen next. It's not for people with weak dispositions and stomachs.