- Tuesday was the second home MUJI's store opening. Fortunately, got a RM50 voucher (part of their opening promo) and got a travel pillow and some other doorbuster items, which sold out by the time I went back again in the evening (for some other matter). Only thing I didn't like was the long and slow line to pay.
- Wednesday was Malaysia Day. Spent the afternoon at Popular Bookstore's RM5 Fiesta in Viva Mall, ending it with a long overdue, 90 minute warm oil stone massage at the Amante near the house on my way home for my sore, stiff shoulders and neck.
- Finally checked out Maple Market in Great Eastern Mall, which is a first for me. Bought a few brownies from a couple of vendors, who's baked goods I had been curious about, but had never tried until now - The Accidental Bakers and Baked KL. The cheap weekend parking was a nice touch.
- Took IKEA long enough to let people collect FAMILY points on food and drink purchase - it's certainly a significant portion of their business :P
- Would anyone get Xiaomi luggage?
Sunday, 20 September 2015
Week 38, 2015 - Week of store openings
A four day work week is always nice, even in this horrendous haze.
Next Thursday is Hari Raya Haji. I expect some people may take Friday off to make for a long weekend. My weekend is going to be spent in Singapore for the Muse concert, which meant I had to skip out on a cousin's wedding because I can't cancel my trip without forfeiting my trip to the Little Red Dot. In my defense, the wedding news only came after I had long confirmed my trip, so... *shrug*