- Couple of Chinese sit down dinners this week - Wednesday and Saturday, thankfully not wedding dinners - so no Wednesday movie or anything.
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert finally started this week.
- Has anyone tried putting a spoonful of instant coffee in their spaghetti bolognaise? I might actually try that the next time I make it..
- Got an email from this club that's so exclusive you really can't buy your way in (there's a waitlist, limited numbers, etc). It's just as well I'm poor and cheap AF as the monthly subscription made me go O_o
- Been binge watching the short, 8 episode first season of Food Network's All Star Academy, mostly just to see how Curtis Stone fared against three Iron Chefs.
- Terribly glad that a MUJI is opening up in the second home next week - yay!
- Who's glad next Wednesday is a holiday?
Sunday, 13 September 2015
Week 37, 2015
Horrendous haze this week, but at least the totobobo mask I got at half price is not going to waste...