- Had heard that Tom Cruise dropped out of this movie to do the Mission: Impossible movie. I'm kinda glad that happened - the height disparity between him and Armie Hammer would be hilarious.
- The accents was pretty good all around. Even Hugh Grant's (haha).
- The two of them arguing over fashion was bitchy hilarious.
- Barely recognised Jared Harris in this movie.
- Interesting fashion shoutout to Ducky for the NCIS fans. Anyway, bow tie was too clowny looking on a guy like Armie Hammer.
- Died laughing on the inside when Solo had time to have a packed meal while Kuryakin was busy with the bad guys.
- Is it just me, or does Dr Teller kinda look like Howie Mandel?
- Did anyone see David Beckham?
Thursday, 20 August 2015
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Okaylah, I was not even alive when The Man from U.N.C.L.E TV show was running; at the very least, the most I know was watching David McCallum on NCIS for the last 12 years who's now in his eighties. And the movie seemed like fun, so why not?
Overall, fun Guy Ritchie movie. Go watch if you're so inclined, I don't think you have to be familiar with the show to watch this as anyone who would be familiar with the TV show won't necessarily want to watch this either..