Monday, 3 August 2015

LETS EAT DRINK, Mitsui Outlet Park

Was at Mitsui Outlet Park on Friday and after wandering around, settled on LETS EAT DRINK, which I can't seem to find any information about on the Interwebs. If it's part of a chain, I don't know for sure. All I can tell you is that it's Asian and not halal like, AT ALL. I also picked this place cos it's the first time I've come across it and because it's close to where I parked. 

I don't know if it's because I was early for lunch (before 1 p.m.), that it's non-halal, or that it's technically a work day, the place was really quiet. And really cheena. The menu also really cheena juga lah

Expensive ass milk tea for RM7.90.
It's strong, but for that price, should give more crackers :P
Expensive ass grilled Vietnamese style pork with garlic rice (RM29)
Lot G15, Mitsui Outlet Park KLIA, Sepang