Sunday, 31 May 2015

Week 22, 2015

  • Checked out two of the three new malls opening this week: Atria was a thumbs up, Mitsui was a thumbs down... at the moment. 
  • Apparently because Masterchef Malaysia was a bit hampeh (IMO), Lifetime Asia decided to make a continent wide Masterchef search in Singapore... and judges for the upcoming Masterchef Asia were announced this week: Susur Lee (a familiar face if you follow the Top Chef franchise), Bruno Menard and fan favourite (and probably the only former contestant-turned-permanent judge that I know of), 4th season finalist Audra Morrice from Masterchef Australia. I'm all for it if it means contestants get to work with all sorts of protein, if you know what I mean.
  • With most of the American network talk shows on hiatus this week, I finally caught up on the Jerry Seinfeld web series, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
  • This is the most ridonkulous thing I've ever heard a so-called religious person say, and am I glad to say: Not Malaysian :P