- Petrol prices haven't gone up this month. Methinks it was a conscious decision not to increase prices to piss people off.
- Finally saw the new Avengers movie. No, not the British TV show.
- After almost 5 years, I finally had to toss out the Platypus Softbottle I bought because it had started to leak. The good news is that I could finally get the one I wanted to buy (plain one, which was physically shorter) and still reuse the cap; the bad news was paying the post-GST price for it.
- Not too sad about Revenge's cancellation; it had a good run in the beinning, but it's getting ridiculous.
- The Mitsui Outlet Park near the airport is opening at the end of the month. So, yay? The outlets list seem promising...
- New Princess of Cambridge finally popped out. Whoop dee doo.
- Actually bothered to line up for free Mocha Ice Blended at the only Coffee Bean near me that's not inside a mall.
- A decade after I stopped giving a crap, my inner 14-year old self got to go to a Backstreet Boys concert. If nothing else, got to meet up with some of the former coursemates, a couple of them flew in from Brunei and Sabah just for the concert.
Sunday, 3 May 2015
Week 18, 2015 - Labour Day weekend!
Having it be a long weekend (Friday to Monday) is like the CNY or Hari Raya with the mass exodus happening: traffic in town is pretty good. Some people also thought it would be a good idea to also have their weddings too...?