Sunday, 5 April 2015

Week 14, 2015 - Happy Cheng Beng Easter

It's Cheng Beng (well, technically on the 10th, but stretches to 2 weeks before and after) and it's also Easter weekend. For how hot it gets during the day, I'm always glad when it rains... except when I forget an umbrella in the car or something. Now that sucks like nuts.
  • GST finally kicked in 1 April. Unfortunately for some people, it wasn't a joke. 
  • Been playing the online lat-tali-lat on local Xiaomi website in anticipation of their Mi Fan Festival event next week. If you have an existing account, you can login to play (10 times daily) for prizes like vouchers and stuff. So far I've gotten some cash voucher coupons, but I was definitely most excited about the FREE delivery coupon, which means I don't need to reach delivery minimum, yay!
  • I want this quick cook pasta like, YESTERDAY.
  • Won some eye makeup which I'll probably never use :P Don't remember when I joined or why I did so, either. 
  • Finished Jon Ronson's new book, So You've Been Publicly Shamed