- Won the most auntie thing one could ever win in a magazine contest: A 6L Tefal stew pot.
- Cupcarons. Mmm.
- Now when I hear the name of the new airline, Flymojo, "MOJO JOJO!" comes to mind. Damn, that's an old Powerpuff Girls reference.
- Cheng Beng has started a little early this year :P
- After a long absence, I finally went back to KL Alternative Bookfest + Arts for Grabs happening at Dataran Underground this weekend.
- Also finally checked out KL City Gallery.
- First it's double digit soft serve ice cream, now it's RM20 - RM30 dessert toast? Seriously?!
- Anyone getting the 1Malaysia SIM card? Or the ChatSIM?
- Finally got my Headgehog in the mail this week - yay!
Sunday, 22 March 2015
Week 12, 2015
Finally got a second medical opinion and was diagnosed with an upper respiratory tract infection, and finally prescribed some antibiotics (it's been a few weeks already, the no antibiotics ship is long gone). At the moment I feel more like myself. From all this I also learned that me taking second generation antihistamines (Zyrtec, Clarinase, etc) is as if I hadn't had anything - I still have to deal with congestion and producing more snot won tons. Methinks I'll stick to first generation stuff, especially for sleep :P
Weather still hot as balls even at night, but there's been some rain lately. Just not enough.