- Finally got to watch Kingsman: The Secret Service. Totally worth it - go watch it if you haven't! Also got to check out new TGV multiplex in Jaya Shopping Centre.
- I am all for Colin Firth's membership in the aging action star club.
- Speaking of Colin Firth - the only way he could ever be in the third Bridget Jones movie is in flashbacks, because like his character in Kingsman, Mark Darcy also died... spoiler alert?
- If you're on Carousell, you would find this Tumblr hilarious and can also relate to the sellers involved: Carouhell. Luckily I haven't dealt with the kind of people posted on there, but never say never?
- Oscars this year was... meh. Apologies to NPH. But blown away by Lady Gaga and her Sound of Music medley tribute.
- The stupid online debate about a certain dress bored me to tears.
- Yay, new season of The Amazing Race!
- RIP, Leonard Nimoy.
Saturday, 28 February 2015
Week 9, 2015
Health-wise: Better than I was last week, but dealing with the residual post nasal drip and resulting cough from taking the expectorant cough medication.