- Saw two movies this week: The Theory of Everything (free with birthday voucher) and Mortdecai (first paid movie this year).
- Have to laugh a little at the waxing salons' annual Valentine's Day promos: the couple's deforestation. I don't know any straight guy that would do it, but that's just me. But free Brazilian with every Boyzilian purchased is not too bad if everyone's okay with it, I SUPPOSE..
- Swapped a bunch of empty drugstore serum and moisturiser bottles at the local Sephora, besides getting the overdue birthday gifts you get as cardmembers and what.
- OMG BIG BAD WOLF BOOKS FIRE SALE IS TOMORROW, YOU ALLS! Not sure if I'm sadistic enough to go on Tuesday, though...
- Checked out Pavilion's 7th anniversay celebrations (which included them giving out 700 gift bags) on Saturday. Got a couple of Crabtree & Evelyn coupons that I might never use and also a tube of handcream. Also not forgetting the cupcake that's from Twelve Cupcakes. Not bad actually.
Sunday, 1 February 2015
Week 5, 2015 - Federal Day
Federal Day today, with the Federal Territories getting the day off tomorrow as replacement holiday, and then Thaipusam on Tuesday. Chaos all around, I imagine - especially if KL people come over to do their banking errands and what such. Malls on this side more crowded, maybe?