- OMG Jack Davenport.... what a way to go. But he had a badass fight scene before he died.
- Is it just me, or does this whole population culling scheme sounds vaguely familiar, like a Chuck Palahniuk book?
- Considering Colin Firth had like, TWO major fight scenes in this movie, I'm now wondering what was the 20% he didn't do...?
- Have I mentioned how badass Colin Firth is in this movie?
- Nice parkouring...
- Have to like how Kingsman is basically formed because the founders had more money than heirs after the First World War, and also wanted to do a "public service". Private spy agency, pbft...:P
- The personal tube station from the tailor shop to the HQ is pretty cool. No traffic jam...
- Holy crap, how long was Galahad out if he had long hair and a beard when he woke up again...?
- They have some pretty badass weaponry - who knew their toilets held such secrets?
- Oh, Mark Strong... Nope, didn't hear a Scottish accent in Strong's Merlin. Not even Shrek.
- So true - all the high billing old machas in this movie died. (Yep, here's the spoiler) I dunno how they're gonna work Colin Firth back in for future sequels..
- So hilarious that the recruits have to train puppies while they undergo training themselves, haha. Who doesn't love JB the pug? Sho cute..!!
- What happens to the rejects' dogs? Do they go home with them?
- The jet coming out of the front yard of the HQ reminds me of Thunderbirds... well, remotely. Pretty sure the mansion has been in some movies, it looked THAT familiar...
- I'm all for a lady Lancelot.
- Why was Iggy Azalea specifically mentioned?
- All those heads exploding like colourful mushroom cloud-jellyfish combo is like... phwoar.
- The Mr Porter collaboration collection is pretty dapper.
- So I'm guessing Eggsy is the new Galahad now?
Thursday, 26 February 2015
Kingsman: The Secret Service (SPOILER-Y)
Finally found an excuse to check out the new TGV multiplex in Jaya by catching Kingsman: The Secret Service, which I've been dying to watch since I saw the trailers in the cinemas last year. I mean, who doesn't want to see Colin Firth go against type and fight like a badass? I can't be the only one that remembered those wussy fight scenes with Hugh Grant in the Bridget Jones movies... (go look it up if you haven't, they're freaking hilarious). Dude has come a really long way since.
Anyway, if there's ever gonna be a sequel, I would watch the heck out of it. Totally enjoyed this movie for the popcorn movie it is, and I would recommend it if you're so inclined.