|Noodles and veg|
- For RM1.90 a bowl, they didn't skimp on the vegetable portions. Ordered one of each (kangkung and bean sprouts), thinking the portion would be like the noodles, but nope. Quite generous.
- Moo Tun Signature Marinated Pork (RM4.90) was pretty good. (Not pictured)
- Moo Ping (pork skewers) was delicious. It was tough choosing between the two sticks (too little) and five sticks (too many) portion.
- If you ever feel that your sinuses need unclogging, their Tom Yam soup (RM7.90) would do the trick. It wasn't just me that felt the heat.
- The dessert (takoh, RM2.50 for two) brings me back to my childhood trips to Thailand. I miss the corn and water chestnut crunch. Not sure if the price was worth it, though.
- Thai ice tea (RM6.90) was a little large, and was getting a little jelak towards the end. Luckily the tom yam helped that along :P
- The RM2.50 tiny glass bottle of Coke is local sadly, not Thai Coke.
|If you can't take the heat, do not order the tom yam... unless you're a masochist.|
|Pork skewers. Had one each before realising that I forgot to take a picture, it was that good.|
10, Jalan 21/19, Seapark, Seksyen 21, 46300 Petaling Jaya