Saturday, 3 January 2015

Nathan's Famous, IOI City Mall

Totally didn't know that a Nathan's Famous opened shop in Malaysia, let alone in IOI City Mall until I looked up the directory for a place that I won't find in other malls. It's facing the ice skating rink.

My mind was blown. Since I had never been to one in America, I suppose it's better late than never.

Got myself a combo set - dog, fries and drink (lemonade). I probably could've done better with my choice of toppings (I went with salsa), and the fries could be crunchier. If nothing else, at least everything is made to order. If you're not a small eater, the portion in the regular combo set won't be enough (there wasn't a lot of fries). The beef sausage was how I remembered sausages in America - damn salty. It's all beef franks here, so if you're expecting chicken sausage, then GTFO... or order the fish and chicken alternatives. The lemonade was alright. Some people might find the prices a tad excessive. 

The red fork!! 


I don't know about going all the way to Putrajaya for subsequent visits, so can I just wait until one opens closer to me? Pretty please?