- Didn't know LivingSocial got new management now - Ensogo. Only found out about it on Facebook. Had some unused credits that I was assured would have access to in a couple of weeks once things have moved over.
- The folks at Olukai emailed me a coupon code to replace the mangled slippers (that I mentioned in a review on their website), but shipping cost to Malaysia was a bit too much.
- Also didn't know that Take That is now down to three now that one of the other two guys I could never tell apart left.
- Goodbye, Stephen Colbert and Craig Ferguson - you guys have had a good run.
- Only just found out this week that Christina Perri's performing in KL next March.
- Not hating the new Instagram filters.
Sunday, 21 December 2014
Week 51, 2014
The parental units are back from Japan and Thailand (two night layover, since they flew by Thai Airways) Friday night. Had our last hurrah dinner at the nearby Papa Johns (Samsung Galaxy Life app had this half off a pizza deal with any purchase of a drink that's not mineral water) before heading to the airport. More importantly, they came back with the one thing I asked to kirim - the Shiseido 131 foundation brush, the Japanese drugstore version of the Perfect foundation brush you find at the counters.