Friday, 8 August 2014

Chye Seng Huat Hardware, Singapore

Been hearing about Chye Seng Huat Hardware for a while now, but wasn't about to go there just because. Fortunately it's not too far from the hotel I was staying at (couple of roads away?) on Tyrwhitt Road. Didn't go the afternoon I first got to the area because I had other things to do.

As it's also the only one open at 9 a.m., I decided to go see if I want to have breakfast there. No wonder I couldn't find it earlier. The logical front door doesn't work, so you would have to go around the side for entrance. 

I think you have to be quite the coffee afficianado to appreciate the coffee they have here. It's too early in the morning for me to spend so much on food, so I didn't stick around. But not after taking some pictures, haha. I regret nothing. 


150 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore 207563