- Midweek public holiday that was Labour Day. Yay.
- State declared the Monday after polling day a holiday - whee! Take that, KL :P
- Built-in laptop speaker finally gave out after 7 years. Now wondering whether it was worth getting it replaced.
- Both kittens officially MIA, and it's not my fault. Haha.
- With people leaving town to vote this weekend, it's a bit of a ghost town. Well okay, the H&M store at Lot 10 was not as crowded as it was the previous weekend.
Monday, 6 May 2013
Week 18, 2013 - GE13 Edition
Glad that it's finally polling day, just so I don't have to deal with the campaigning anymore. It can't have been easy for the candidates and their aides, trying to get to their speaking engagements with the rainy weather.