- Didn't go to see BSB perform at the free concert at KLCC on Saturday. Just as well - wasn't up to waiting until half past 11 standing around with thousands of people with no assurance that I'll be able to see anything anyhow.
- Got dragged down south again. But managed to check out a indie hipster(ish) place downtown...
- Didn't bother with Earth Hour.
- Donated a bag of old clothes to H&M for 15% discount voucher for my trouble. Can't complain :D
- Finished the 5th season of Penn & Teller: Bullshit!; currently on the 6th season..
- They're building the second phase of JPO. I only hope that they have shops that I actually want to go to (example: Kate Spade or Kenneth Cole), instead of shops I get a dime a dozen of here in the Klang Valley :P
Sunday, 24 March 2013
Week 12, 2013
It's that time again when Chinese people go clean up dead relatives' final resting places... well okay, this was the beat-the-crowd first weekend to do it, as well as the next couple of weekends.