Saturday, 21 April 2012

Sephora Douche Body Wash

If you've signed up for the Sephora loyalty card recently, Sephora Malaysia finally sent out the welcome email this week and you're supposed to print it out to redeem the Welcome gift - a tube of Sephora body wash from the store. I've never tried Sephora branded bath products, so I was curious. I was pleasantly surprised to not get a tiny sample sized one, but a full sized tube.

I got the coconut milk-scented one. I didn't even ask if I could have a different one because it took them so long to get it from the back room (yeah, it wasn't at the payment counter). Plus, I was also there collecting some Burt's Bees freebies which I didn't know about until I was in the store for this and they took my phone away from me for a little while.

Anyway, this is a little runnier than other body washes, which makes it more suitable for use with a bath lily or sponge than lathering it with your hands. The scent lasts for a while.

I don't mind it, but as I don't really care for the scent personally (I generally like the smell of coconut milk, just not on people and especially on myself), I might not use it unless there's nothing left to use in the house.