Monday, 29 August 2011

Olivia Munn's Suck It, Wonder Woman!

Cover of "Suck It, Wonder Woman!: The Mis...Cover via Amazon
Found an ePub copy of Olivia Munn's Suck It, Wonder Woman!: The Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek on the Internets and thought I'd give it a whirl. 

All I know about her going in was that she was the co-host of G4's Attack of the Show! (which I've not watched since it was previously known as The Screen Savers - yes, it HAS been that long), had bit parts in some movies (Iron Man 2, I think) and other TV shows (most recently The Daily Show and Perfect Couples). No, I don't think I have actually seen anything she would be in. It's just one of those things.

It's basically a mix of essays and what not about her life growing up, and also her fame quest in Hollywood. They're not too long for the short attention and it helps... a little. Not sure why a co-writer is needed.

While I thought it was a pretty easy read and I didn't think it was THAT bad, but I wouldn't have bought it if I ever saw it. It's one of those types of books.