Monday, 18 April 2011

Follow Me Oil Control + Whitening Hydrating Sun Shield SPF20 PA++

Got the Follow Me Oil Control + Whitening Hydrating Sun Shield SPF20 PA++ (50 ml) because I couldn't believe that it's under RM10 (it was around RM8 something and there was a 10% discount when I got it) and I'm always on the lookout for facial sunscreen that I can apply on its own without looking like an oil slick and having to resort to facial powder to blot it out..

It's supposed to minimize pigmentation, pimples and freckles and also supposedly light and non-greasy for daily use.


I never did find out whether it did minimize pigmentation, pimples and freckles because I would be too disturbed by how oily my face looks with just this on. There's also a cooling sensation on application.

This was an epic fail in the non-greasy front. Not wanting to waste the money, I've been applying this on other parts of the body, where it didn't matter whether it resembles a greasy frying pan or not. 

One thing's for sure - I sure as heck am not buying this again. Not for the face, anyway.

Pros:
  • Affordable (under RM10)
  • Nice cooling sensation on application
  • Scent is bearable.
Con:
  • Too oily to wear on its own - needs powder to reduce shine. Non-greasy, my ass :P