Sunday, 20 February 2011

Week 8, 2011

  • Saw The King's Speech at Midvalley for free Monday night sempena Single Awareness Day.
  • Got word that Radiohead's releasing their 8th album, The King of Limbs on Saturday.
  • The King of Limbs was released about a day early, as well as a video for the first single, Lotus Flower.
  • Bought a used Kate Spade bag on eBay for a fraction of the retail price (high 3-4 digits), never mind that there wasn't a dust bag, care card or tags, but what the hey - it was the fastest and least painful cross-borders transaction I've had in a while. Paid for it on Monday and I got it Friday afternoon, yay! I forgot how much fun package tracking is with USPS. As for authenticity issues - it's close to what I remember seeing in the only store in the country (at The Gardens) and online on katespade.com (before it was gone). And a resident Kate Spade expert on eBay gave it a thumbs up. Now wondering whether I should take it to a bag spa to clean and take other precautions...
  • After getting a partial refund from the seller, I finally received the CMOS battery that I was supposed to get weeks ago.
  • Etsy Malaysia Crafty Art Market at Jaya One on Saturday.