Monday, 11 May 2009

Big Bad Wolf book sale

Big Bad Wolf Books is having a sale this week at Dataran Hamodal from Thursday through the weekend, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.

If you've not heard of them before, you're not the only one - neither have I until I read this piece in yesterday's Star.

If I'm not wrong, it's actually from the people behind BookXcess, which is already great resource for cheap, brand new books in PJ, which can't be all that bad.

Prices are also touted to be cheap (Something about RM5 for a paperback....), and not just the tipu orang punya prices either - you know the ones (*coughMPHcough*)...

At least with the sale running until 9 p.m., I have some time after dinner to check it out without having to rush there after work or something. I know I want to check it out but I can't really afford to (really), but I'm not keeping my hopes up - I've still got a mountain of books I've not really touched yet.