Saturday, 15 July 2006

Checked out the Big Bookshop clearance sale at Atria with Dad. Didn't really have high expectations of the variety of books available. Funnily enough, I bought about 6 books:
  1. Stephen Fry - The Ode Less Travelled
  2. Chuck Palahniuk - Diary, Non-Fiction
  3. Chris Turner - Planet Simpson
  4. Queer Eye guys - Queer Eye for the Straight Guy: The Fab 5's Guide to Looking Better, Cooking Better, Dressing Better, Behaving Better and Living Better (been wanting to read this for ages; as usual, I'm not willing to pay full price for it)
  5. Mireille Guiliano - French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating for Pleasure (Blame Oprah for hyping this book a year or two ago)
Wanted to get some others, but thought against it as I'd better not push my luck.

Downloaded and saw the season 3 opener of Project Runway. Cannot make fun of Heidi Klum and her Mickey Mouse impression already : ( - this time it's "15 CONTESTANTS" So the kanasai.

I flipped through the Queer Eye book and have passed it on to my brother since he needs it more than I do, ha ha. Only parts of the book I could use was the makan, interior decorating and culture ones.