Friday, 31 March 2006

It's been a horrible couple of days. Yeah, it's about that time again - double trouble Stats tests and SPSS assignment again. Haven't been sleeping that well because of it. From what I've been hearing from other people, this is as hard as it gets before he moves on to chi-square, etc which even a stats retard like me thinks it's not too bad.

Didn't do too badly for my closed book part of the test. Wish I could say the same about my open book part; panicked in the last few minutes of the test. Oh well, c'est la vie. I've still got that assignment to think about (which I'm mostly done, just that I need to check and proofread it before handing it in).Gah.

Weather-wise, things are slightly looking up - there's more green to be seen and you don't need to wear so many layers anymore.

Ice Age: The Meltdown is opening here tomorrow.