Wednesday, 4 May 2005

Lost, Pt. 2

Hm. I lost the post I made yesterday. No matter, it was nothing out of the ordinary. And it's not like anyone missed it.


Bookcrossing-wise have received The Vagina Monologues yesterday and Five Letters From An Eastern Empire today in the post. As of today I have finished the former and will soon start on the latter.

Also got Elia (sorry yah) to get tickets to Actorlympics later this month. At least this time we're both available for the matinee show. If whoever was supposed to be performing doesn't show I'm gonna scream.


Was up around 20 to 7 this morning to drive the 'rents to KLIA. Drove back and got lost (again) in Shah Alam - you would think I would learn by now - but found our way back all because I missed an exit. So typical. But at least would have parents in the car when we go get them tomorrow night.

After that got home, changed cars and drove to the NRD at Jalan Barat for my bro to collect his myKad. (Almost) Two hours of waiting. And when asked, the guy at the counter said that they're understaffed because they're only a branch and not HQ (which is in Putrajaya), so they (HQ) don't bother to send more people there, something about a higher staff-to-client ratio, bla bla bla. Have I mentioned that there are only 2-3 counters at one time, serving about a few hundred people?

The last few days have been unbearably warm - even with some rain at odd times of the day. (Those of you in temperate climates now better not complain about the cold until you're back here).

I can't wait to catch Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. My only problem is: who would go with me?

i am an indie snob!




How indie are you?
test by ridethefader

You're just too cool for school, aren't you? You're pretty narrow minded
and opinionated with regards to music (and probably most other things
as well). But you're allowed to be, because you really are better
than everyone else. You take pride in obscurity.
You probably prefer vinyl too, you elitist bitch.