Monday, 4 April 2005

Woke up around 8.50 in the a.m. more exhausted than usual cos had only slept around 2 something and woke up in the middle of the night to quench my parched throat and tongue with water.

Class was like that. He was going on about how some of the class have been silent the last 3 months. Not that I was totally vocal, but I know I wasn't that quiet too.

Pope John Paul II has passed on yesterday. Wonder who the new Pope is going to be. Thank goodness for CNN.

Signed up for research colloquium after class, after finding out that we need to be there for 2 hours from G. Should've asked C about it. D'OH!

Finally got round to collecting my Aqualung CD at Music Magic.

Came home to find a mailing from BSU had arrived for me. But am now too sleepy to study the contents.

Damn there's that assignment lah...