Wednesday, 13 April 2005

Today was the final session of para-counseling training-cum-graduation thing. Was about 10 minutes late cos was submitting Charlene's paper for her - and I didn't know where it was until I saw it on the notice board. Dashed down faster than flying reindeer. Also didn't help that G pointed out to the group that I'm finishing his Issues and Ethics class tomorrow at the end. So malu - good thing I am incapable of blushing. Left the house late cos I agreed to help Charlene reprint and submit her extra credit paper for W and I couldn't get it printed til after 12.45 p.m.

Couldn't think of anything more interesting other than the news that Brosnan's replacement as Bond is already chosen. Dunno the truth in that, but hey, I don't even know who the fler is.

And they've started repeating Buffy the Vampire Slayer again, from the very beginning. Which is great for me cos I didn't get to watch the first 5 seasons of. Don't ask me why I brought that up.

Perhaps I should do myself and everyone a favor by not blogging until after Friday, no? Better get back to crapping my report...