Tuesday, 19 April 2005

Renewed driver's license and The Dante Club....

Woke up around 9 a.m., worried about my driver's license. I remembered that I had to renew it this week but didn't know I had been driving around with an expired license for the last two weeks. Lucky I had not been pulled over by the cops.


All that worry aside, renewed it for 3 years (planning to claim the dough from Dad later, along with gas money) without incident. Heck I didn't even have to wait that long at the PJ JPJ office, which is great cos I brought my textbook in anticipation. Saw that there was also a crowd at the courthouse next door (think it's the Sharifah Aini trial).

And just as I was a minute away from home, got a call from Gran asking me to pick her up. And then saw that 3R was having a shoot near my aunt's place. (Heard from mum that one of the hosts stay in that area). Also saw the camera-rigged car with one of the other hosts at the driver's seat.

At least the day got a bit better when I finally received The Dante Club from a fellow bookcrosser in Honolulu, HI. (Many thanks!) But I won't be able to read it until exams are over.

For the heck of it, took the Draw a Pig Personality Test and here's my results...



Toward the bottom, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively.
Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
With few details, you are emotional and naive, they care little for details and are a risk-taker. OR
With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful. (Am not sure which one am I - these things are relatively subjective)
With 4 legs showing, they are secure, stubborn, and stick to their ideals.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. The bigger the better. You drew medium sized ears, you are a good listener
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life.
And again more is better! You drew medium sized tail
(So's the tail and ear thing)