Friday, 8 April 2005

I'm not the first one to say this, but da Streamyx da lagging like da sial. Luckily I'm not downloading anything at the moment.

Other than that, it's just another day another class to attend. She let us out before 6 p.m. today. Took advantage of that by stopping at Atria on the way home. Splurged again on another CD, this time the I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings. I should stop doing this to myself.

Also spent RM11 on claypot chicken rice for myself and Mum.

Research Colloquium tomorrow. Going to be there from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. while presenting at 11.30 a.m. with C judging us.

Papal funeral started about a couple of hours ago, on CNN. Man, that's a lot of people at the Vatican. Wonder if the Charles-Camilla nuptials are gonna be televised as well, or they're gonna so Rainier's funeral instead. Ha ha.

Blogger's also got a button for recovering lost posts. Could come in handy for some of us.